Author: TIATAKESTHEWORLD

Travel Blurbs

10 Reasons You Should Take A Girls Trip

Reading Time: 8 minutes LIFE CAN BE TOUGH! Work is an everlasting cycle of clock in, clock out, then collect a check. The world is constantly throwing us political and social curveballs that are impossible to catch. And let’s talk about the game of adulting, which I’m sure, at times, we all have regrettably signed up to play like a […]

Read More
Travel Blurbs

Travel Talk: The Book of Savings

Reading Time: < 1 minute   Let’s talk about savings! I preach budge-lux travel 95% of the time. The other 5% is to the very few times in my life that I decide to ball out and spend my coins on the finer things that won’t allow me to use a discount code (not often). This week I dig into […]

Read More
Asia
Expat Tales
Travel Blurbs

Abu Dhabi is NOT Dubai

Reading Time: 6 minutes   With all of her beauty, charm, and elegance, Cinderella could never gain respect from her sisters or attention from those around her. Often times misrepresented as the ugly duckling and passed over as if she didn’t exist, Cinderella tirelessly worked to beautify all that she touched. Until one day, she was finally given her […]

Read More
Travel Blurbs

A HUSTLERS MINI GUIDE TO BUDGE-LUX TRAVEL

Reading Time: 7 minutes   I have been asked more times than I can count how I am able to travel so frequently on a teacher’s salary. Now, although the question can quite frankly come off rude depending on how one is asking; it is a very valid inquiry for an aspiring traveler. And who better to give advice […]

Read More
Travel Blurbs

VENI, VIDI, VICI THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL TALES

Reading Time: 12 minutes Quite often I’m asked a variety of questions about my lifestyle and how it is that I came to live it. And more times than not, I give the generic, “I teach in the Middle East which makes travel super affordable.” Although true, I think people need to hear the raw and real Tia lifetime […]

Read More
Visit Us
Follow Me
Tweet