Discover the Magic of Egypt
Embark on a journey like no other with our Enchanting Egypt: Unveiling The Ancient Wonders package! Unravel the mysteries of Cairo, where the iconic Pyramids and Sphinx await your exploration. Marvel at the wonders within the Egyptian Museum, filled with treasures from the past.
Set sail on a mesmerizing Nile cruise, as you traverse the enchanting cities of Aswan and Luxor. Delight in delectable Egyptian cuisine and immerse yourself in the history of ancient temples and tombs.
Enjoy a comfortable stay in Cairo’s finest hotels with a delicious breakfast to start your day. Indulge in a full-board experience during your captivating cruise along the Nile.
This is an opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime! Embrace the spirit of adventure with like-minded travelers and book now!
Limited spots available! Don’t miss out on this dream trip!
Call us today or click the link below to request information about this incredible journey.
3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo
3 Nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (Sightseeing are included)
1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
All guided transfers
English speaking tour guide “Egyptologist”
Entrance fees for all sightseeing
Taxes and service charges
Any International & Internal Airfare
Meals other than specified
All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, Laundry, room service, etc.)
Visa Upon arrival at Cairo airport – Cost $ 25
Tipping Egyptologist and vehicle driver
City Tax (Client has to be paid directly at the hotel)
Any beverage not mentioned in tour program description
- It is advisable to buy a local SIM from the Cairo airport on your arrival for internet service.
- On the cruise expect to Check In into the rooms at 1430 hrs after the lunch at the cruise.
- On cruise, wifi is chargeable.
- Water is not included on the cruise during meals and is available at an extra cost.
- Only one room key card is provided on the cruise.
- Tipping is strongly expected in Egypt at all places.
- It is good to bring small denomination bills for tipping.
- Shopping is included during the sightseeing. It is completely your choice to shop or not. Haggling is strongly recommended at the shopping places and do not forget to take the receipts for the payments made.